Q: Besides fundraising, what will Not One More be doing?
A: Not One More is planning:
- Parent education about the drugs that are in our community, how they are used and how they affect our children.
- To provide a 24/7 web-based resource center with information about drugs, recovery and where they can turn in a time of crisis.
- Help to bridge the gap between the cost of rehab and insurance coverage through scholarships and gifts.
- Help families navigate the insurance, rehab and services maze that currently exists.
- Provide an active grief outreach program. There is strength and comfort in numbers.
- Low or no cost intervention services.
- Push to get age appropriate drug education back into our schools at all levels.
- To actively be involved and participate in the city’s new Heroin/Drug Prevention Task Force, in order to inspire change from within the system provided by our city, but to also work to create a new, more effective system to provide for the needs of our community.
Q: How can I get involved?
A: You can Join the Cause to receive emails/texts about news and events. If you have a specific way you would like to get involved (for example- distributing flyers, interventions, etc.), please use the Contact Us link. In the future, we will have a sign up form for volunteers.
Q: Who can I contact for bracelets, stickers, t-shirts, tank tops and coffee mugs?
A: Please use the Contact Us link to make arrangements.
Q: I would like to add a photo to the “in Memory page” of a loved one lost to drugs. How do I do that?
A: Please contact us with your request. Someone will get back to you with information regarding how to submit the photo.
Stay tuned. More FAQs will be coming soon…